All verses quoted in this site are from the King James Version (KJV) unless otherwise noted. The following sources were used to construct this site. There may not be total agreement with the interpretation provided by the sources for a few passages within the books of the Bible that have been studied in this website, but the fundamental foundation, which is Christ, is not in dispute. The reader is reminded that they should carefully weigh all of the information in light of God's Word, and in prayer to arrive at the best interpretation. Despite the few the differences which occur, there is no dispute that the Lord Jesus Christ is King of kings, and the source of our salvation.
The following are sources of information which are very useful for further study in understanding prophetic passages in the Scripture, and were helpful in developing this site.
- Most of the art in the Revelation section and labeled with Pat Marvenko's copyright, is provided by permission from Pat Marvenko Smith, copyright 1992. This series titled “Revelation Illustrated,” is used by her permission. Her work is available in fine art prints and visual teaching materials. Call 1-800-327-7330 or 724-864-1118 for a free brochure, or go to www.revelationillustrated.com
- Most of the art in the Daniel section is provided by permission from Ted Larson, copyright 1998-2000. They are from his series titled "Daniel," "Exodus," and "Ezekiel," have been used by his permission. His work is also available at http://home.earthlink.net/%7Etheoson/Index.html for his extensive artwork on other books of the Bible in addition to Daniel
- Jack Van Impe ProphecyDictionary
- An Old Testament Study-Ezekiel, Be Reverent, Bowing Before Our Awesome God, Warren W. Wiersbe, 2005, Cook Communications Ministries
- Bible Prophesy, Mark Hitchcock, 1999, Tyndale house Publishers
- Chronological Aspects of the Life of Christ, Harold W. Hoehner, 1977, Zondervan Corporation
- Every Prophecy of the Bible, John f. Walvoord, 1999, Chariot Victor Publishing
- History of the Christian Church, Philip Schaff, 1882-1910, third printing July 2006, Hendrickson Publishers, Inc.
- Holman Bible Atlas, 1998 Thomas Brisco, Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Messiah's Coming Temple, Ezekiel's Prophetic Vision of the Future Temple, John W. Schmitt and J.Carl Laney, 1997, Kregel Publications
- Revelation Unveiled, Tim La Haye, 1999, Zondervan Publishing House
- The Coming Prince, Sir Robert Anderson, 1957 tenth edition, Kregel Classics, www.kregel.com
- The Handwriting on the Wall, David Jeremiah with C.C. Carlson, 1992, W Publishing Group
- The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2001, WRC Media Company
- Thru the Bible with J. Vernon McGee, J. Vernon McGee, Series based on the Through the Bible with J. Vernon McGee.http://www.ttb.org
- Understanding Revelation, Gary G.Cohen, 1992, Wipf and Carlson Publishers
- The Innocents Abroad, or, the New Pilgrims Progress, Mark Twain, 2003, Random House
There are many links within the worldwide web that lead to sound teaching, and provide valuable resources in the study of the Word of God. The links listed below are those that provide such services either through text, audio, video, or provide additional links to other excellent sites. None of the sites listed below have been asked for their endorsement of this site, nor is their endorsement implied. Rather, these are provided as an additional resource for the study of the Word of God.